Integrated Global Services (IGS) is committed to giving our employees the tools, training, and experiential resources to be successful. We have a team-based and performance-oriented culture that challenges our employees and rewards them for meeting and exceeding those challenges. IGS also provides employee training programs to ensure that our personnel have the skills required to help solve customer problems of corrosion and erosion in mission critical equipment. We are the leader in customized surface protection and maintain excellent offices and training facilities to ensure that employees and customers have a comfortable and dynamic learning environment. As a result, we have realized long-term industry leadership and unparalleled growth in the United States and around the world, fueling our ongoing search for people who share our vision, our values, and our commitment to excellence.
Our management’s proven growth strategy has resulted in an expansion of service offerings, geographic locations, and an increase in profitability. IGS would like to include you in our future as we maintain our competitive edge through market diversification, operational efficiency, value-added services, and a strong reputation for safety, quality, and integrity.
Why Start a Career at Integrated Global Services?
IGS Provides You With
- Training – IGS provides you with the opportunity to grow with our organization. We offer onsite training as well as continuing training opportunities to help our employees grow into the career they want.
- Career advancement – 75% of career advancement is done within our organization.
- Travel opportunities – IGS has locations and projects located around the globe.
- Opportunity to work in an advanced team-oriented environment.
Comprehensive compensation package:
- Competitive compensation package for our employees including competitive salaries, per diem for travel, overtime and holiday compensation.
- Excellent benefits package (for eligible employees) including: health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401K (with employer match opportunities), paid holidays, PTO, and bonus opportunities for referrals and project performance.
- Take pride in doing things The IGS Way,
- Be a positive impact on the environment
- Find solutions
- Be accountable for the success of the organization
Visit the “Join Our Team” page for more information on how to apply to become part of the IGS team.
The IGS Way!
We pride ourselves in doing things “the IGS way”. As an organization, we believe in key core values for our team to demonstrate on a daily basis. By doing things the IGS Way, we create a work environment that we can all be proud to be a part of. We are looking for individuals who share our core values to add to the growth of our organization.